eXtra Effort Xaiden - Growth Mindset
eXtra Effort Xaiden is the twenty-fourth of the stories from Powerful You (grades 2-adult). Xaiden encourages perseverance to achieve long- and short-term goals (ASCA Behavior - Self-Management Skill Standard 5). Xaiden also fosters a belief in using abilities to their fullest to achieve high-quality results and outcomes (ASCA Mindset 5).
Powerful You Intermediate Instructions
20-25 minutes per week for each of the 26 social skills lessons
2. Read the true short story from the 8.5 x 11 Powerful You Educator Cards and watch connection radiate in your class.
3. Stand tall and practice positive self-talk.
5. Display the Classroom Social Skills Sign. Leave a classroom footprint of emotional wellness.
6. Use the Powerful You Book for positive quotes and additional activities that correspond to each A-Z lesson. Add your ideas to this resource book. You are more powerful than you know!
7. Purchase The Powerful You Educator Kit . (Includes all resources for grades 3 and up)
8. See more resources below.
Be a CHAMPION! FOCUS ON WHAT YOU CAN DO, INSTEAD OF WHAT YOU CAN'T! Disabilities don't limit your possibilities!
DO YOU GET BACK UP WHEN YOU FALL DOWN?
Xaiden loves these books about learning from mistakes and never giving up!
Do you have difficulty getting your homework done? This book offers several tips that may help you!
Caiden knows that when you get knocked down in life, you get up again!
Have you ever wanted to know your learning style. Click here to take an assessment.
Can you turn your mistakes into something beautiful? This story will remind you to not give up during school and remember that mistakes are for learning.