Encouraging Eddie - Leadership
Encouraging Eddie is the fifth of the stories from Powerful You (grades 2-adult). Eddie encourages leadership and teamwork skills to work effectively in diverse teams (ASCA Behavior - Social Skills Standard 7). Eddie also fosters a positive attitude toward work and learning (ASCA Mindset 6).
Powerful You Intermediate Instructions
20-25 minutes per week for each of the 26 social skills lessons
2. Read the true short story from the 8.5 x 11 Powerful You Educator Cards and watch connection radiate in your class.
3. Stand tall and practice positive self-talk.
5. Display the Classroom Social Skills Sign. Leave a classroom footprint of emotional wellness.
6. Use the Powerful You Book for positive quotes and additional activities that correspond to each A-Z lesson. Add your ideas to this resource book. You are more powerful than you know!
7. Purchase The Powerful You Educator Kit . (Includes all resources for grades 3 and up)
8. See more resources below.
Eddie learned many of his encouraging tips from this book. He loves the color and brightness in every page!
The Little Engine never gave up!
Have you ever moved into a new neighborhood and had to make new friends? What is your recipe for a great friend?
BE THE LEADER THAT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE!
Excellent Reading Counts book for independent reading. (4th grade level)
Click here for some additional ideas on leadership at school.