Faking-It Fran - Self Confidence
Faking It Fran is the sixth of the stories from Powerful You (grades 2-adult). Fran applies self-motivation and self- direction to learning (ASCA Behavior - Learning Strategy Standard 4). Fran encourages self-confidence in ability to succeed (ASCA Mindset 2).
Powerful You Intermediate Instructions
20-25 minutes per week for each of the 26 social skills lessons
2. Read the true short story from the 8.5 x 11 Powerful You Educator Cards and watch connection radiate in your class.
3. Stand tall and practice positive self-talk.
5. Display the Classroom Social Skills Sign. Leave a classroom footprint of emotional wellness.
6. Use the Powerful You Book for positive quotes and additional activities that correspond to each A-Z lesson. Add your ideas to this resource book. You are more powerful than you know!
7. Purchase The Powerful You Educator Kit . (Includes all resources for grades 3 and up)
8. See more resources below.
Fran's favorite book about loving yourself! Great for adults, too!
Faking it Fran likes to start her day like this.
You have what you need inside! Believe in yourself and you can do hard things!