preJUDGED Jamal - Diversity
preJUDGED Jamal is the tenth of the stories from Powerful You (grades 2-adult). Jamal demonstrates ability to overcome barriers to learning (ASCA Behavior - Self-Management Skill Standard 6). Jamal also fosters a sense of belonging in the school environment (ASCA Mindset 3).
Powerful You Intermediate Instructions
20-25 minutes per week for each of the 26 social skills lessons
2. Read the true short story from the 8.5 x 11 Powerful You Educator Cards and watch connection radiate in your class.
3. Stand tall and practice positive self-talk.
5. Display the Classroom Social Skills Sign. Leave a classroom footprint of emotional wellness.
6. Use the Powerful You Book for positive quotes and additional activities that correspond to each A-Z lesson. Add your ideas to this resource book. You are more powerful than you know!
7. Purchase The Powerful You Educator Kit . (Includes all resources for grades 3 and up)
8. See more resources below:
Where is the LOVE?
Do you know how to make an apology if needed?
A story about a gender fluid life.