Unmoved Uriel - Peer Pressure
Unmoved Uriel is the twenty-first of the stories from Powerful You (grades 2-adult). Uriel encourages long- and short-term academic, career and social/emotional goals (ASCA Behavior - Learning Strategy Standard 7). Uriel Understands that postsecondary education and life-long learning are necessary for long-term career success (ASCA Mindset 4).
Powerful You Intermediate Instructions
20-25 minutes per week for each of the 26 social skills lessons
2. Read the true short story from the 8.5 x 11 Powerful You Educator Cards and watch connection radiate in your class.
3. Stand tall and practice positive self-talk.
5. Display the Classroom Social Skills Sign. Leave a classroom footprint of emotional wellness.
6. Use the Powerful You Book for positive quotes and additional activities that correspond to each A-Z lesson. Add your ideas to this resource book. You are more powerful than you know!
7. Purchase The Powerful You Educator Kit . (Includes all resources for grades 3 and up)
8. See more resources below.
Toestomper was a trouble maker who fell into negative peer pressure. Read this story to discover that having a "mission" or goal can help you to change your attitude.