Reporting Roxy - Bullying
Reporting Roxy is the eighteenth of the stories from Powerful You (grades 2-adult). Roxy encourages personal safety skills (ASCA Behavior - Self-Management Skill Standard 9). Roxy also fosters belonging in the school environment. (ASCA Mindset 3).
Powerful You Intermediate Instructions
20-25 minutes per week for each of the 26 social skills lessons
2. Read the true short story from the 8.5 x 11 Powerful You Educator Cards and watch connection radiate in your class.
3. Stand tall and practice positive self-talk.
5. Display the Classroom Social Skills Sign. Leave a classroom footprint of emotional wellness.
6. Use the Powerful You Book for positive quotes and additional activities that correspond to each A-Z lesson. Add your ideas to this resource book. You are more powerful than you know!
7. Purchase The Powerful You Educator Kit . (Includes all resources for grades 3 and up)
8. See more resources below.
This is Roxy's favorite book that contained so many growing up lessons for 5th grade students. She learned that forgiving others( and not forgetting) is important. This book has so many other lessons about bullying, kindness, and solving problems. LIFE CHANGING READ ALOUT FOR TEACHERS!!!
Click here for a Bullying Lesson showing how easily we are bruised!
A little girl in a big city learns that small choices can make a big difference!
This book will help create an atmosphere of understanding differences within a community. Are you accepting of differences around you?
Excellent Reading Counts book for independent reading. (4th grade level)