Zoned In Zeb - Focusing
Zoned In Zeb is the twenty-sixth of the stories from Powerful You (grades 2-adult). Zeb helps children apply self-motivation and self- direction to learning(ASCA Behavior - Learning Strategy Standard 4). Zeb also fosters a positive attitude toward work and learning (ASCA Mindset 6).
“Focus like a laser, not a flashlight.” Michael Jordan
“Your life is controlled by what you focus on.” Tony Robbins
“Focus on your goals, not your fear.” Roy T. Bennett
“Focus on your strengths, not your weaknesses.
Focus on your character, not your reputation.
Focus on your blessings, not your misfortunes.” Roy T. Bennett
“Ignore the noise – Focus on your work.”
“Focus on the outcome not the obstacle.”
2. Read the true short story from the 8.5 x 11 Powerful You Educator Cards and watch connection radiate in your class.
3. Stand tall and practice positive self-talk.
5. Display the Classroom Social Skills Sign. Leave a classroom footprint of emotional wellness.
6. Use the Powerful You Book for positive quotes and additional activities that correspond to each A-Z lesson. Add your ideas to this resource book. You are more powerful than you know!
7. Purchase The Powerful You Educator Kit . (Includes all resources for grades 3 and up)
Zeb thinks you will like these books about paying attention.